At your first visit you will be welcomed to the practice and we will aim find out what your main concerns are. You will have a thorough examination with small radiographs if required.
Our comprehensive examination includes:
- Check of your teeth for tooth decay.
- Assessment of for gum disease
- Check for infections, including of your tongue and other soft tissues
- Screening for oral cancer by feeling for lumps in the jaw, neck and throat
- Assessment of your jaw joints and occlusion (bite)
- Oral health advice, tailored to you
- Cosmetic assessment, if required
We use the latest technology, including intra-oral cameras to show you whatever problems you have and you can see exactly what the dentist sees.
A treatment options will discussed and together we will workout a tailored plan to suit your preferences and budget. Then a comprehensive treatment plan will then be given to you explaining what treatment are needed detailed with your maintenance plan to ensure your smile can last a lifetime. Appointment times can be arranged to suit you, with our flexible opening hours.